

Madison got a new haircut today by her Daddy as you can see. I always thought she would look adorable with this length but have always been stuck on the opinion that little girls should dance around with long hair. It was a shocker to my eyes at first but I think it turned out just darling and Madison will enjoy not having to sit for 20 minutes while I untangle the snarles from sleeping the night before. And it will grow...Fast as always!!!
I thought the same thing about savanna's hair..and i loved how cute she looked with pigtails, but alas, we cut it and she looks just as cute. As does Madison...good thing its just hair and it grows back again. You guys have some cute kids and omgosh chloe is growing so fast.
ReplyDeleteshe's such a big girl,and beautiful, she reminds me of you when you were young!
ReplyDelete