Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Can anyone explaine this???
So it has been a week since I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes...I started off right away following the special diet...first I thought the least amount of carbs and sugar I ate the better...turned out I turned my body over to starvation mode which put my sugar out of wack...then after it was explained to me by a diatition that I had to have the set amount of carbs to keep my body out of the starvation mode I measured and followed to a T...still my sugar was out of wack and the hunger pains in my stomache just wouldn't go away...so I decided to try one more thing...keeping the sugars out of my diet still but eating my carbs like I would as a pregnant non diabetic and test my sugars...wait a minute what is this my sugar levels were back to where they should be...???...don't know how to explain this but I guess I might just be lucky...I go back to my doc. on tues. so I will explaine everything to him and see what I am suposed to do and keep you posted!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you thought to look over all of your stuff and know that something wasn't right!!!! If you hadn't done that then what would have it done to you or the baby?? Just hope you can start feeling better!! Love Ya Mom :)
ReplyDelete