I had another doctor apt. today and all is well!!! We even got to schedual the c-section. So unless there is a complication with the pregnancy we will have our new baby girl October 1st!!!
WOW TIME TO ME AS GONE FAST, I'M SURE NOT FOR YOU. BUT ENJOY EVERY MINUTE THAT YOU ARE PREGO, CAUSE WHEN YOUR DONE YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GREAT FEELING IN YOUR TUMMY!!!!! LOVE YA MOM
So I should take sept 30th and oct 1st off from work???
ReplyDeleteWOW TIME TO ME AS GONE FAST, I'M SURE NOT FOR YOU. BUT ENJOY EVERY MINUTE THAT YOU ARE PREGO, CAUSE WHEN YOUR DONE YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GREAT FEELING IN YOUR TUMMY!!!!! LOVE YA MOM
ReplyDeleteYay! I told Mom that if she goes out there for it, that I want to go to. Nick didn't like that idea, oh well! We will see! Love ya guys! -Jackie:)
ReplyDeleteJACKIE I WOULD ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT IF YOU CAME, SO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO YOU ARE MORE THEN WELCOME!!!
ReplyDelete