Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Big Day!!!
Well today is the big day!!! I'm not sure if all pregnant women get as excited to find out what they are being blessed with, but for me it's a huge deal. I tried everything possible to lose track of time yesterday and finally got lost in a good book. Yes I can get so lost I can read my book while madison watches a loud movie and interupts me about every five minutes for something, at least with Mary Higgins Clark. As for last night i don't think I slept for more than 3 hours. Now of course the morning is dragging by slowly :(. Well I guess I will know soon enough, the apt is at 2:00 so as always I will have the results posted on the blog the second I get home for those of you (mom) just as excited as we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!!!!!!I guessed RIGHT. I'M SO HAPPY NOT ONLY BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WANTED--------BUT MADDY WOULD HAVE MADE YOU SEND IT BACK AND GET HER SISTER. WELL CONGRATS!!!!!!Love ya, mom
ReplyDelete