Tyson * Bridget * Dylan * Madison * Chloe
Second grade you say...itseriously has been way too long since we've seen you all. Are you guys still planning on coming out to Utah this July?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!What a handsome little man!!! Tell Dylan I think I'm in LOVE!!!!! LOVE GRANDMA TAYLOR
he's so cute!!! i want a copy of that picture. almost done with second grade, its amazing how time flies by in a blink of an eye.
Wow how fast kids grow up when your not around them. He is just a little man now. Hope thing are going good for your family.Love Ya allAunt Lanie
Second grade you say...itseriously has been way too long since we've seen you all. Are you guys still planning on coming out to Utah this July?
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!What a handsome little man!!! Tell Dylan I think I'm in LOVE!!!!! LOVE GRANDMA TAYLOR
ReplyDeletehe's so cute!!! i want a copy of that picture. almost done with second grade, its amazing how time flies by in a blink of an eye.
ReplyDeleteWow how fast kids grow up when your not around them. He is just a little man now. Hope thing are going good for your family.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya all
Aunt Lanie