Here is Madison with my Mothers Day present. As you can see I got a Bird!!! He has been fun and I have been able to tame him fairly well as you can see he will sit right there with Maddy. Tyson hates the name I gave him but I love it, Lemon-Lime.
I think the bird's name is cute! Ofcourse, if Tyson doesn't like Lemon-Lime he could always call him L-L (too bad he wasn't a blue jay then you could call him LL Cool Jay-he he)
I think the bird's name is cute! Ofcourse, if Tyson doesn't like Lemon-Lime he could always call him L-L (too bad he wasn't a blue jay then you could call him LL Cool Jay-he he)
ReplyDeleteHEY THATS FUNNY CUZ THATS WHAT TYSON SAID TOO....JUST LIKE THAT
ReplyDeleteThis picture is so cute! We need updated pictures of you guys and the kids!! hello! don't forget about us out here! love you guys!
ReplyDeletemadison is so beautiful
ReplyDelete