Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BOY??? GIRL???

So Tyson and I will hopefully find out what we are having for baby number three on May 27th. I thought it would be kinda fun to play a little guessing game with everyone. So if you are interested leave your guess in the comment box and we will tally it up and see...then when we find out what we will be blessed with we will share the news with all of you!!!

16 comments:

  1. Okay here i go my guess is going to be GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if i am wrong it is all Ty's fault, you know that? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's going to me a boy. Why because I am cool lkie that. love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......boy girl boy girl. That's a hard one! I'm going to go with Boy!! There i said it, or i mean typed it. lol....good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's gonna be a boy, too!! -Jackie:)
    *and I CAN spell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meili says a boy, Noah thinks a girl and my guess is with Meili, a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO WE DECIDED WE BETTER BE FAIR AND SHARE OUR GUESSES AS WELL....MADISON DOESN'T JUST THINK SHE KNOWS IT CAN ONLY BE A GIRL AND ACCORDING TO HER IT'S HER GIRL. DYLAN SAYS GIRL. TYSON ORIGINALLY SAID GIRL BUT HAS CHANGED TO BOY IN JUST THE LAST WEEK. AS FOR ME PREGNANCY WISE I HAVE FELT GIRL BUT AS THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HOPING FOR SO THE GIRLS CAN ROOM TOGETHER AND BE PLAYMATES KARMA SETS IN AND I WONDER IF IT MIGHT JUST BE A BOY...BUT FOR NOW I AM STILL CLAIMING MY GUESS TO BE A GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like i said if its a boy its all Tys fault he is the one that started this boy thing' so Ty you might be in for it by Madison you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, heres my guess...girl!!!!! i hope you have a girl...then we'll both have two girls and one boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since everybody else I know is having a boy, I would say boy, but I gotta say girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ITS TWINS, A BOY AND A GIRL MADDY AND DYLAN WILL BOTH HAVE ROOMIES....... UNCLE NICK JACKIE MOM DAD

    ReplyDelete
  12. papa says BOY i say GIRL we will have to wait and see you see who is right. love to all papa nana hooper.

    ReplyDelete