Friday, October 9, 2009

Life...School...Future...

Life........
So, it has been an extremely chaotic past couple of months. With school, work, family, Dr. Visits twice a week, and Chloe being born. I think I have managed to stay on top of it all pretty well. I was able to take 8 days off of work to spend at home through the C-section and after to help Bridget while she is re-cooping. I think going back to work next week will be difficult, I have enjoyed my time at home with the family. This is the first time I have ever been able to take that much time off of work, and it has been nice!
School.......
I have also been able to keep up with school, surprisingly... I have four classes this semester and I love them all. My favorite is Jazz History, which I didn't expect. I am proud of my grades, at this point I have 3 A's and 1 B, I hope I can keep it that way...
Future.......
Decisions, Decisions! - I met with an admissions advisor this week from the University of Minnesota's CFANS (College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences) program. They offer a degree in Fisheries and Wildlife that I am very excited about. I found out that with the credits that I currently have I could transfer into the program next semester. I have decided though to stay at Normandale Community College next semester to finish up and graduate with my AA in Bioscience. I will leave Normandale with a degree in my hand and some extra classes under my belt that will transfer to the "U". For the first time I am excited, REALLY EXCITED, about school and the program/field I have chosen!!

1 comment:

  1. *Oh honey i'm sooooooooooo proud of you,you're quit the BRAIN!!!!!! But so happy you are back at school, with everything else going on in your life, so happy that your grades are high and able to do everything that you do..Keep up the good work!!!! Love ya mom

    ReplyDelete