Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Another Wednesday another ultrasound....
Well I had another ultrasound today and our little Chloe scored 8 of 8. This will be the schedual from now till she comes, an ultrasound on wednesdays and a NST ( non stress test) on Fridays. Lots of apts and running in the next 5 weeks which makes for crazy scheduals with a husband that has school and work 5 days a week. Let us hope we can remeber to stay calm and be kind to each other through all the chaios and soon enough things will slow down a bit...at least for myself and the kids, Ty will be working and going to school full time through may. And as far as my Gestational Diabetes I have got it down for the most part...I have my days where my sugar drops to low and I go through the shakes and limp noodle feeling till I get it back up...and then theres those headaches I have learned to deal with from the insulin kickin in and bringing me down and then the headache from being down so low and getting it up in a hurry and no amount of tylenol seems to help with that...and the insulin shots well thank God Ty is good to help with that I am still a complete baby and refuse to try and poke myself but I tell ya he has turned into a pro for most of the shots I hardly feel a thing and then there are still a few here and there that twinge a nerve and really don't feel great...but the gift in the end will be well worth it all and even if I had known this is what I would face to get my little chloe I would do it in a heart beat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lets just hope the time goes fast for you, and get this little girl here, the things we go through and deal with for our kids!!!!!!! Love Ya Mom
ReplyDelete