Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update on the Gestational Diabetes....

I had my doc. apt. today and he thinks I'm stressing to much over this, his only real concern was my fasting levels....I need to be 95 or lower and I'm usually 106 so....I start taking Glyburide at night with dinner....I guess this is suposed to trigger my pancreas to kick out more insuline....hopefully this will be enough to do the trick....I will go back next Friday and go over my levels again and see if we need to tweek it anymore or not....in the meantime I got to hear my sweet babies heartbeat today just going so strong :) can't wait till I can have her in my arms!!! And I am going in for an ultrasound tomorrow morning to make sure the diabetes isn't affecting the baby so that will be reasurring as well....in the meantime the doc says to quit stressing and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy it will go by and be over in a flash....so thats just what I intend to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment